Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday-International Day

Today is international day for our homecoming week.  While I don't have an outfit I did dress in Red, White, and Blue!  I am either American or British.  Homecoming week is still going and getting exciting.

Today in health we are going over how to manage stress.  We are doing a walk through on the book and pulling out important information and also having group discussion.  My health class has been so much better, and I am starting to get the hang of teaching health!

In child development today we finished our male reproductive powerpoint (see yesterday post for attachement).  After we finished I handed out a female and male reproductive crossword puzzle.  I did this for a review and also so they could have an activity to shift their excitement for homecoming to an activity.
Female Reproduction Crossword
Male Reproduction Crossword

Family Relations we started watching "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days."  It fits perfectly into our dating unit as it's all about the "don'ts" in a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment