Search This Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hawaiian Day

Today was a tropical view here in the high school.  It was a very eventful day with an assembly during our advisory and the juniors won!!! I am a junior advisory so I am Team Juniors.  Each grade level had to compete in a dance-off.  There were some from 20 seconds and some over a minute.  It was really fun and I had a great time.

In Health we finished chapter 8 with some lecture and review.  This chapter was all about stress and management of emotions.  The kids responded better than they did with Chapter 7 so I was happy.

Child development we finished up our episode about birth and then we reviewed our crossword puzzles.   I planned for some of the assembly to cross over into third, but it didn't so I had improvise a little.

Family relations we are getting to the end of our movie, and next time I would pick a different movie to watch.

Tonight is the night of coronation and also a pep rally for the town.  I only knew one person on court and she won!  It was a great night and a great way to get connected with the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment