Search This Blog

Friday, September 7, 2012

IT's Friday Friday!!!

Well today was a great day again here at the high school.  It was a Friday and a home football game so the kids were a little antsy.  Today was the first day the kids got to cook in their lab.  Everything went really smoothly and I think the kids really enjoyed it.  A big feat for us today was getting the computer babies out and running.  Every student in child development wanted to take a baby home but I had a little trouble downloading the computer program.  Thankfully our tech team came down and fixed it and all I had to do was figure out how to run it.  Well two periods and lunch later I got all the babies configured and ready to go out the door.

Today in family relations we were still doing self-esteem and I knew the students were going to be excited for Friday so I thought of an activity to do.  I had them stand up at the board one at a time and we wrote nice positive things around their body.  I took a picture and will be putting them up around the room.  The kids were a little hesitant at first but really got into it.
A sample!  Worked really well with self-esteem!


About two weeks ago I got asked to do an interview for the school paper and today my article came out!

Panther Print

No comments:

Post a Comment