Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Proud to Be An American

Today is 9/11 and we will always remember the sacrifice that our fire fighters, police officers, and all of those who lost their lives on this day.

Today in Family Relations we had our self-concept and self-esteem test.  I already checked the test and they did amazing!  I don't know if my test is too easy or my students really did learn the information.  Self-Esteem & Self-Concept Quiz

We also covered heredity really quickly.  I had planned to talk about chromosomes, but little did I find out that they had already learn this so I had to quickly think on my feet and we read over diseases.  They had a lot of input from the students, and some of the information I was still learning myself so I had to fake it a little.


No comments:

Post a Comment