Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2012

Thursday & Friday- A Okay

Well Thursday was a good day.  I was nervous/scared for my health class but I came and they were great.  I think they understood that I was not just going to let them do whatever they wanted.  Both health classes had a Maslow quiz.  I put in a blank pyramid and asked them to label each level, explain which each level meant, and tell why it is important.  I then had an extra questions which was why is this in pyramid form.

This is what the test looked like.
On Friday we had a shorter period because we were having an assembly and so I did a MindJogger Videoquiz which was provided along with the textbook.  This worked well for second hour but 8th hour was shorter so I made the same questions but in powerpoint form so we could go at our own pace.  It was a good review!


In Child Development we started learning about human reproduction.  We started with female and ended it on Friday.  It was good and very informational.  Attached are the students notes, teacher notes, and also the PowerPoint.

Female Reproduction Student Notes
Female Reproduction Teacher Notes
Human Reproduction PowerPoint

In Family Relations we started focusing on dating customs for different areas of the world.  The groups had Europe, Asia, Middle East, Australia, South America, and Central America.  Thursday we introduced it and Friday was a work day.


Next week is homecoming and I am sure it will be very busy and overwhelming.  


No comments:

Post a Comment