Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Short Day Long Prep

Tuesday is my short days at school.  I have only one lab and then the rest of my time is used to study and plan.  We made another rollkake and porridge.  The labs are split up where each student in the lab group has a job, two cook, one cleans, and one sets the table.  I feel in America this would never work as each student wants to cook and no one would want to just clean up.  Although only two cook everyone gets to eat.

Since I did not have a lot of planning to do I took all Tuesday to translate three different recipes.  I also started to make my presentation that was all about me!  We got invited to go to another concert so we stayed in our town and did a little site seeing.  We met the Valen principal at the mall and he took us out to eat at PePe's Pizza.  We had amazing pizza with even more amazing dessert.  The concert was put on by the children of the school and it was so cute and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment