Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bike Ride Around Town

After I got home from school on Thursday I decided to take a bike ride around town.  It was a beautiful day I know winter is coming so I took full advantage of the day.  I was going to go up around the Baroniet which is a popular tourist attractions in Rosendal.  Wikipedia said "Rosendal was a barony in the current Kvinnherad municipality in Hordaland. Barony was the only and was created in 1678 by King Christian V of Denmark and Norway .  The castle was completed in 1665 and is currently operated as a living museum with guided tours, concerts, lectures, theater, art exhibitions, accommodation and meals."

We were given a map so I followed that until my destination.  It took me a little bit longer as I stopped to take pictures along my way.
 


Light Snow in the Mountains




Typical Norwegian Houses

Fall Leaves!! I love Autumn
 
After I went to the Baronet I followed the signs to Steinpark.  It is a park which has stones from all the way back in the 1500s.  This was a little park, but quite interesting. 
 
Overall it was a great little afternoon trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment