Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2012

Last Monday

Today is my last monday my school.  Next Monday I am taking a field trip with some of my FCCLA students to the Fall Leadership Program.

Today I am taking over ALL the classes.  It was my first day to take over Foods.  It was a nice transition because my cooperating teacher went over their vegetables test and I was in charge for the last 20 or so minutes.  I made a PowerPoint about fruits and also a note guide for my students to follow along.

Fruits PPT
Fruits Student Notes

In Child Development we played Jeopardy for our review over human reproduction.  I had a few mistakes in my PowerPoint, but the students really enjoyed it.  After we were done with the review I gave them time to get on the website http://msjensen.cehd.umn.edu/webanatomy/reproductive/  This was a great review for them.

Jeopardy Review-Human Reproduction

Family Relations we finished with the movie and we are now moving along to Breaking Up.  I followed out of our books and made a PowerPoint about breaking up.  This was a good lesson because they had a lot of comments and stories to talk about.

Breaking Up PPT

My time is coming close to an end and time has just flown by!

No comments:

Post a Comment