Search This Blog

Monday, October 29, 2012

InneBrandy


Second week is underway and I am excited.  In my only lab today we made Fish cakes.  This is a recipe that the Sami’s used, so the students were getting in touch with their heritage.  The students were opening up more to me and even asked me to help them.  After foods I then had sports.  In sports we were inside playing innebandy, indoor hockey.  We played girls vs. girls and I was the goalie.  Innebandy is a very popular in Europe and is even in the Olympics, I did not know this.  The girls were very good and I held my own as a goalie until the last goal.  While the boys were playing I got to sit with my team and the girls really opened up to me.  We were talking about prom, sports, and also I taught them how to tell time in English.  Overall it was a great day. 
This is what it looks like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment