Search This Blog

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Adjusting to the time zone

It was saturday night and I just couldn't fall asleep.  2:00 am, 3:30 am, 5:00 am, and I am still wide awake.  The last time I remember was 6:30 am and I finally shut my eyes.  I heard some noise in the morning as my roommates were getting up as they had slept through the night, next thing I know I wake up and its 3:30 in the afternoon.  I slept my whole afternoon away!  We were invited to go to a concert, as it is a folk festival going on.  We were to meet infront of the town hall at 5:40, so as soon as I woke I had to get ready for the events ahead.

At the folk music festival we got to see many music acts.  It was very different from what I am used to but isn't that what studying abroad is for?

I didn't think the time zone would be that hard, but Iowa is 7 hours behind and I am definetly feeling the effects of that.
So far I love my time at Norway and I'm sure it will only get better. Tomorrow is my first day with the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment