Search This Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Day With the Sub

My cooperating teacher had to go to a training today for the AEA, so this means I was with a sub, a retired middle school english teacher.  We had our day all planned out and we were supposed to facilitate the students in completing chapter 1 study guides.  I was very surprised how great the kids were.  They wanted to put their ipods in  and they got right to work. It was an early out so classes were only 32 minutes so the study guide was perfect.

Family relations today took my first made quiz.  We did a little review at the beginning and then the kids took the quiz.  I was very happy with their results.  Attached is my quiz on personality and the six stages or growth.  Personality Growth Quiz.  We are now starting the next section about self-concept and self-esteem!

No comments:

Post a Comment