Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2012

First Day Complete!

My mom had to take the traditional "first day" picture!
Well, my first day down and I survived!  Today as I walked into the front doors of the high school I felt strangely calm.  I thought I would get the nervous knot feeling in my stomach, but I was collected and excited.  It just felt right.  Today was a different day as it was just freshman, and also a 3 hour dismal.  Today was a great transition day, as I too felt like a freshmen, brand new to the school!  I think one of the hardest thing for me to adjust is to be called Miss Bolton!  It is a brand new title and I need to own it.  Tomorrow it is the whole school 9-12th graders.  This is the real test, but today was a great transition. It's not easy, but it's easing into the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment