Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Questionare/Norway Meeting

Wednesday was a very hectic day! I never knew high school students switched their schedules so much!  Every hour, every class period, everyday we have new students in class, one switching to be with their best friend, in one day out the other.  Tomorrow is the day that schedules are official and getting to know students names will become easier.  It is hard to start on content with so many changes.  We decide to make questionares to get to know the students better and figure out why the want to take electives.  I attached the forms on this blog!

Child Development Questionare

Health Questionare

Foods I Questionare

Family Relations Questionare


After school on Wednesday I headed down to a meeting to meet with my other student teachers that will be taking the trip with me to Norway.  We had a great opportunity to meet a former Norway student teacher and got the time to ask questions.  A lot of questions!!!  This meeting has really got me excited for my trip and the great opportunity to travel abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment