Search This Blog

Friday, December 7, 2012

Last Day :(

Today was my last day in school and it was so sad!  I only see my students twice a week so all week long was full of goodbyes but only the final day I had to say goodbye to my teachers.  At lunch the principle stood up and gave a speech about the American student teachers.  At the end of very nice words he presented us with a gift which was a glass replica of the sculpture in the middle of town.  When we went to receive our presents we said a few words and I got so choked up!  I am very excited about going home to see my family and friends, but it is so sad leaving a place you made your home for two months.  I had an amazing time in Norway and I will never forget the people I have met or the things I have done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment